Psalm 134 - "Behold and Bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who by night stand in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. The Lord who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion!

3.07.2007

Day 59

Here are some updates of life in KC:

1) Last week we had a mini-revival break out in our Introduction to Revival and it's leaders class. Since then we have been having Solemn Assemblies every night in the Prayer Room to fast and pray and seek the Lord's face. Hosea 10:12, "Break up your fallow ground until the Lord comes and showers righteousness upon you."

2) This weekend we have the Passion for Jesus conference. This means that I have been spending every available moment hanging and re-focusing the lights in FSM. I have to say though, I absolutely love my new job and I wouldn't trade it for anything! If you are coming to the conference, watch out for the new spin-ny lights!

3) On a personal note, I have been going through a hard time lately. The Lord has been bringing up some deep issues and old wounds that need to get dealt with. The interesting thing is that I think that the Lord is going to use two of my friendships to bring forth this healing. This means that the three of us need to get together and seek the Lord, because I have this funny feeling that unless we do it together, it won't get done. So pray for me and my two friends. We need the Lord to break in for us.

4) Finally, one of my favorite people in all the world is now blogging. She is an ex-ihopper and is the person who convinced me to come to KC in the first place. KRISTINE DAVIS! I love her, I love her, I love her. She is wonderful and verbose and I can't wait to read what she has to say.

So that's it. Consider yourself updated.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

For being one who loves words and has a sturdy supply of them, I really cannot think of a word or phrase that can describe how I feel about you that would not seem trite and overdone. You make me speechless. And I'm so in love with you. Oh, that we could see each other face to face daily. I await with bated breath for your next heartfelt epistle.

Anonymous said...

i'm "sprinkling prayer" your way, friend. bless you...