Psalm 134 - "Behold and Bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who by night stand in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. The Lord who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion!

1.25.2007

Day 20

For anyone who was not at the 4am intercession set tonight, man... you missed out. I don't know if they planned it or not, but the whole theme of the set was to behold and bless the Lord. Choruses included:

Fill me with the knowledge of God,
with the knowledge of you,
with the knowledge of the Holy Holy

I want to burn like the cherubim burn,
I want to see what the seraphim see,
I want to burn like the cherubim burn
Holy Holy

You who stand by night in the house of the Lord,
Will you behold? Will you behold?

Basically, my whole night was hijacked. Every time I started to review my notes from class today, I would start crying or singing or praying or clapping or something. It was absolutely wonderful.

It's amazing! We are the generation that will actually get to see His face! We will join with the heavenly chorus and cry Holy, for when we are presented with such transcendent beauty, all other words will fail!

2 comments:

Jerry James said...

Can you believe it? I was sleeping!

Amanda said...

That set messed me up, too. It was such a fun one to prayer lead! I kinda blew my vocal chords singing, and I wasn't even one of the people on the mic...