Psalm 134 - "Behold and Bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who by night stand in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. The Lord who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion!

2.13.2007

Day 37

While I might have been silly on Friday, that mood was quickly put to a stop. Starting on Saturday night I have been under a major attack, specifically dealing with my identity. The only reason why I am sharing this is because I think that the only people who read this are friends and/or intercessors. I need prayer! I am being beset with lies and falsehoods on every side, but I know that the Lord wants to give me the spirit of truth. Ps 51:6,
“Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden parts you will make known wisdom.”
This verse gives me confidence that the Lord desires that I have truth just as much as I do! That is an incredibly comforting thought. So, seriously, if you think about it, pray for me. Eph 1:3-6: This is my identity. This is what I need to remember. I am blessed, chosen, holy and without blame before Him in love, adopted into His family, a recipient of His grace, and accepted in the Beloved. Yep. That pretty much covers it.

I hope that your evening/morning is blessed. Remember that you too are accepted in the Beloved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were so stunning tonight; i just wanted to let you know. i really meant it when i said you were beautiful. you looked, how shall i say... "at home" in yourself. this may or may not have been true, but this is what i saw, and it was a thing of beauty.

bless you. and may the God of all truth and comfort be with you.

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Charity,

I have set my heart to pray for you! If I don't see you today ask for prayer with the laying on of hands and prophecy from your team tonight!

We Ferguson's love you!
Chris, Yvette, Sasha, & Zachary