Psalm 134 - "Behold and Bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who by night stand in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord. The Lord who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion!

2.28.2007

Day 53

It has been an interesting day. If I were one who gives themselves to the ‘IHOP’ vernacular, the most accurate description of my present state would be to say that I am “messed up.” So pardon me, I am having difficulty forming complete, deeply theological sentances. However, today, I have had one epithet of God rolling through my head. It is actually one of the few times in scripture that God gives a direct revelation about His nature and character. I will submit it to you with no thoughts of my own and allow you to meditate on it if you so choose. If you get any fantastic revelation, please let me know...I need all the help I can get...


The LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third and the fourth generation." (Exodus 34:6-7)

2 comments:

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

He is wildly, madly, in Love with you! He has dreams over your life that so exceed your wildest imagination. He loves you and there is no "not"...He loves you. Wildly untamable is His love for you.

So let Him keep "Messing" you up. Cause its all for love.

Unknown said...

just don't be afraid, that's all I really care about...